Use Metal Rescue GEL to remove rust
Metal Rescue® Rust Remover GEL is a cleaner, safer and easier rust remover for iron and steel. Unlike other gel-based rust removers, Metal Rescue GEL is non-toxic, environmentally friendly, and contains no harmful or corrosive acids, alkalis or solvents. Metal Rescue GEL is your on-the-spot rust remover! Its highly-adhesive formula allows for simple and controlled application–GEL clings to metal. GEL must remain moist to remove rust; do not allow to dry. For success, use Metal Rescue’s signature plastic wrap method: “Keep GEL from Dryin’—Wrap After Applyin’.”
Metal Rescue GEL is available in a 17.64 oz jar.
The Benefits of Metal Rescue GEL
“I have been using the Metal Rescue Rust Remover Bath for years and decided to try the GEL out on my cylinder fins. I am glad I did, it worked great! Now I have a way to remove rust from parts I can’t soak in the bath!”
– Roger Smith
“After sanding part by part #rescueofantiques using a product called #metalrescue to remove what the sanding doesn’t. Slow progress on this restoration, but once (it) gets done it’s gonna look phenomenal. ????????????????????”
– Instagram User @antique_rescuer27
We’ve Got All You Need to Show Rust You Mean Business!
Check out the entire B’laster Metal Rescue Product Line:
- Same brand benefits – products designed to “Take the Work Out of Your Workshop”
- Same product benefits – rust removal and rust prevention that is Clean, Safe, Easy
- Multiple formulas – Metal Rescue BATH and GEL allow you to choose which method of rust removal is best suited for your project
- Once rust has been removed, Dry Coat Rust Preventative offers Invisible Protection – Visible Results!